Happy New Year 2016 !!! First of all let me congratulate you all on making valueguyz.com successful. Roz kitne hi ValueGuyz add ho rahe hai from all over the world. They are most importantly taking stand against Loot Lo mentality prevailing in Indian Stock brokers community. We are fighting back with getting stellar returns in Value Picks here. With so much love showering on valueguyz.com I would try that these Multibaggers value picks will keep coming every month.
With that said I want to say that what you see at valueguyz.com right now is 10-20% of what it is about... In concise I can say it is in Beta stage & still lot more features & community network of an awesome investors is in development pipeline & will be rolled out in next couple of months.
Yaar main 1 man army hoon... coding bhi mujhe hi karni hai, isiliye sab slowly slowly aa rha hai.
One more thing VGEX has almost hit 100%. Matlab Paisa double in just 22 months (< 2 yrs) . Regarding performance of VGEX. Enough said..
Bhageria Dye Chem manufactures dyes and dye intermediates and trades agro chemicals, pigments and various pharmaceutical ingredients. The company has its factory in Vapi (Gujarat). Bhageria Dye Chem generates around 80 per cent of its revenue from manufacture of dye and dye intermediates, and the remaining 20 per cent from trading activities.
Domestically, the products are sold in Gujarat and Maharashtra. The day-to-day operations are managed by Mr. Suresh Bhageria and Mr. Vinod Bhageria & currently it is smartly operated with only 19 employees on permanent payroll.
Bhageria Dye-Chem had a sudden spurt of turnover back in 2012-13 backed on H.Acid demand and it continued to grow afterwards. With small debt proportion & healthy cash amounts lying spare with the company Bhageria Dye Chem is a Value Pick with possible growth potential into something quite huge.
Dye Chemicals are essential part of our daily life. Bina colors ke to life bekaar hai & hence dyes comes into play. Thanks to Stock brokers who hasn't found it for recommending for sattebaaji yet . I see minor decline in turnovers & healthy profit margins maintained. Bhageria Dye Chem is a Multibagger stock in India available deeply undervalued. ValueGuyz Bhageria Dye chem is a definite value pick to consider.
Note : Waiting for some clarifications regarding future business from Mr. Bhageria. Would update this Value pick if I find some rational info that helps in better decision making while investing.
Value picks are stocks of companies that are believed to be undervalued at NSE or BSE. It is an outcome of huge sattebaaji directed by Stock brokers in that stock making Markets overreact to good and bad news, resulting in stock price movements that do not correspond with the company's long-term business or fundamentals.
You can learn Value Pick Multibagger Stock course & start your own research in depth. After completing the Value Pick Multibagger Stock course You have to apply methods & circle of competence on your researched Value Picks.
Currently managing assets of 5 Crore+ & still sleep like a baby every night because Valueguyz makes life simpler.
I am passionate about 3 things in my life Financial System, Fitness & Photography
I got introduced to Financial system through Forex Trading back in 2007 during my 3rd Year of Engineering & It was too complex yet magnificent. Officially I entered Indian Stock Market in early 2008 at the very beginning of Global Financial Crisis, but what the hell did I know for me it was the last semester & time to get serious about my passion ie, Counter Strike
RoCE : Return on Capital Employed (Effective)
PAT(Avg.) : Net Profit after tax ( Average )
CMP : Current Market Price
MoS : Margin of Safety
Market Cap. : Market Capitalization (Total)